We offer lectures and workshops on a wide variety of topics including idea generation and validation, business model design, lean start-up methodology, market and industry analysis, commercialisation strategies, entrepreneurial resources and networking, pitching and fundraising.
Current workshops include the following:
- Idea generation & validation
- Business model canvas & lean start-up methodology
- Value propositions
- Customer validation & case studies
- Market & competitor analysis
- Revenue Streams, forecasts & financials
- Growth strategies & funding requirements
- Pitching 101: What to pitch and how to pitch
- Early stage fundraising: understanding various funding sources, the fundraising process, due diligence requirements, deal negotiation and key deal terms
- Start-up mistakes & failures
- Networks & networking skills
- South African start-up & innovation landscapes
We have delivered guest lectures and workshops to the Graduate School of Business’ MBA class, Stellenbosch University, University of Cape Town, WITS, University of KwaZulu Natal, the CSRI, Technology Innovation Agency, as well as a number of international MBA groups.